Data Protection Declaration
§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
- (1) We are providing you with information below regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data refers to all data that relates to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
- (2) The Data Controller in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU's General Data Protection regulation (GDPR) is [name, address for service, email address] (see under Legal Notice).
- (3) When you contact us by email or by means of a contact form, the data supplied by you (your email address, where appropriate your name and telephone number etc.) will be stored by us in order to be able to respond to your questions. We shall delete the data stored in this connection when it is no longer necessary to store it, or will limit the processing of it if there is still a statutory obligation to store it.
- (4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions that we offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We shall also state the stipulated criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding our use of the personal data that relates to you:
- – right to information,
- – right to rectification or deletion,
- – right to limited processing,
- – right to object to processing,
- – right to data portability.
- (2) You also have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
- (1) You have the following rights regarding our use of the personal data that relates to you:
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, meaning when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1), p. 1, lit. f of the GDPR):
- – IP address
- – date and time of request
- – time zone difference with respect to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- – content of the request (specific page)
- – access status/HTTP status code
- – each volume of data transferred
- – website from which the request came
- – browser
- – operating system and its interface
- – language and version of the browser software.
- (2) In addition the data mentioned above, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and via which the entity that placed the cookie (us in this case) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Their aim is to make your internet experience more user-friendly and more efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- – transient cookies (see b in this respect)
- – persistent cookies (see c in this respect).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the same session. This means that your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period; this can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- f) [The flash cookies used are not identified by your browser; it is your flash plug-in that does this. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. This objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want the flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.]
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- (1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, meaning when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1), p. 1, lit. f of the GDPR):
Social MediaInclusion of Google Maps
- (1) On this website, we use the services provided by Google Maps. By means of this we can display to you interactive maps directly in the website and enable you to easily use the map function.
- (2) When you visit the website, Google is notified that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will also be conveyed. This data is conveyed regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in and regardless of whether any user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data can be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want this assignment to your Google profile, you must log out before clicking on the button. Google stores this data as a user profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising and market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for non-logged-in users) for the provision of appropriate advertising and to provide other users of the social network with information regarding your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of this user profile, and to exercise this right you must contact Google.
- (3) Additional information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and the processing of it by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declarations. You can also find information there regarding your rights in this respect and setting options to protect your privacy : http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is a signatory to the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Web AnalyticsUse of Matomo
- (1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo to analyse the use of our website and to be able to make regular improvements to it. Using the statistics obtained, we can improves the services we offer and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for use of Matomo is Article 6 (1), p. 1, lit. f of the GDPR.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer (more details on this in § 3) to perform this analysis. The information collected in this way is only saved by the Data Controller on its server in [Germany]. You can prevent this analysis by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of further cookies. If you prevent cookies being stored, we would draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The storage of cookies can be prevented by appropriate settings in your browser. It is possible to prevent the use of Matomo by removing the following tick and thus enabling the opt-out plug-in:
- (3) This website uses Matomo with the add-on “anonymizeIp”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form and thus cannot be connected directly to any individual. The IP address transmitted from your browser using Matomo is not amalgamated with any other data collected by us.
- (4) The Matomo programme is an Open Source project. Information from the third-party provider regarding data protection is available at http://matomo.org/privacy/policy.